Shipping and Delivery Policy
Delivery time & shipping costs
Dom City Roller Derby only ships within the Netherlands. Orders are shipped within 3 business days.
The prices listed do not include shipping costs. The shipping costs are displayed in the shopping cart after you have added your products.
Delivery is via the PostNL parcel delivery service. After payment you will receive the Track and Trace code in your email. In general, delivery will take place the next working day between 9:00 and 18:00. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the time of delivery. The customer is responsible for receiving the package and/or picking it up on time at a service point. You should check the Track and Trace code regularly. Any additional shipping costs will be paid by the customer.
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the possibility of dissolving the contract, without giving reasons, during 14 days. This cooling off period commences on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a previously designated by the consumer and the Dom City Roller Derby announced representative.
- During the cooling-off period the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. They will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to judge whether they wishes to keep the product. If they exercise their right of withdrawal, they will return the product with all accessories and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging to the Dom City Roller Derby, according to the Dom City Roller Derby provided reasonable and clear instructions.
- When the consumer wishes to make use of their right of withdrawal, they are obliged to make this known to the Dom City Roller Derby within 14 days after receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known by means of the model form or by means of another means of communication such as e-mail. After the consumer has made known to use their right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of a proof of posting.
- If, at the end of the periods specified in paragraphs 2 and 3, the customer has not indicated that they wish to exercise their right of withdrawal or has not returned the product to the Dom City Roller Derby, the purchase is a fact.
- Products with customized attributes are nonrefundable. For example, scrimmage shirts & armbands
When providing services:
- Event ticket sales are nonrefundable.
- In case of force majeure, the Organization has the right to cancel the Event or organize it on another date.
- The term ‘force majeure’ as used in this article shall include all unforeseen circumstances that arise through no fault or action of the Dom City Roller Derby
- If the Event is cancelled as a result of or in connection with force majeure, the Dom City Roller Derby will refund the purchase price (excluding fees) of the Admission Ticket. The Visitor may not claim any compensation from the Dom City Roller Derby other than restitution of the purchase price. A refund will only be made after the original, valid and undamaged Admission Ticket has been presented by the Visitor to the Dom City Roller Derby.
- Event tickets may be transferred up to 24-hours before the start of the event. Consumer must notify Dom City Roller Derby by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon delivery of products:
- In case of delivery of services, the consumer has the opportunity to dissolve the contract without giving reasons for at least 14 days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
- To make use of their right of withdrawal, the consumer will focus on the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the Dom City Roller Derby in the offer and / or at the latest at delivery.
Do you need to change, cancel, or return an order? Or do you need to update your shipping address? Please contact email@example.com.